If you’ve been using Celcom Postpaid plan, you may wonder, how much you’ve been utilizing it.
If you want the details of it, please check your Celcom bill.
Allow us to share 4 simple ways on how to check Celcom bill.
Using Online Customer Service (OCS)
- You need a computer to check the bill online
- Go to https://www.celcom.com.my/onlinecustomerservice
- Login using your own username
- If you have not signed up yet, please register first
- You can download the bill statement to your computer in pdf format
Using Celcom Life App
- Celcom Life App for Android, download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.celcom.mycelcom&hl=en_US
- Celcom Life App for iOS, download here: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/celcom-life/id1355355359?mt=8
- Not just check your Celcom bill, but you can also pay your bill
- In addition, you can track your Internet usage
- And also reload your Internet quota
- You can donwload bill statement to your mobile in pdf format
Sounds very old school, but it’s really fast. Even if you’re using smartphone, you can also check your bill using SMS.
- Send BOD to 22200
- Charges :
- Send – RM0.15/Enquiry
- Receive — Free
Using Direct Dial (on your phone)
One of the easiest way to check your Celcom bill at no costs. What you need to do is just dial the number below and follow the next instructions.
- Dial *111#
- Select My Account
- Select Check Bill
- Charges: FOC
There’s few ways that you can use. Of course the much more detailed, is using Celcom OCS, but you need to use computer to view that.
After all, do not forget to pay your bill before the due date, to avoid any line discruption. Be responsible.
If you have no idea about your bill account number, please give a call at Celcom hotline at 1111 from your mobile phone. They will help you to get your account number.
Get more guide and how-tos at Odfy.
Incoming search terms from Google:
- how to check celcom bil
- maxis broadband logo
Last Updated on